Paul Altomare, AIA, NCARB, USGBC, LEED
“Often times the projects are very personal for some clients, and we try to show them that it’s just as personal for us.”
As a partner in Kollin Altomare and Chief Operating Officer since 2002, Paul Altomare has enrichened the firm with over 30 years of diversified architectural experience. In addition to directing ongoing business operations, Paul oversees all aspects of hospitality, commercial, and residential projects with an emphasis on production, quality control, and construction administration.
A licensed architect in California, Arizona and New York, Paul graduated from the Catholic University of America, Washington, DC with a Bachelor of Architecture. Even as a partner, when Paul isn’t practicing architecture, he’s studying architecture — his voracious appetite for continually expanding his knowledge base makes him an invaluable team leader and example to everyone at Kollin Altomare at every stage of their careers.
- Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita – Luxury Villa Renovation and Apuane Spa, Mexico
- The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Ballroom – Scottsdale, AZ
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Orange County Renovation – Garden Grove, CA
- King Kamehameha Guest Tower Renovation, Kona, HI
- The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel Renovation – Dana Point, CA